cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC-GTS : Partner-Customer is not transferring from ECC to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Customer in SAP ECC system and using Initial transfer of customer to GTS system . I got the below success message .

But, when I go and  check the existence of the same Partner in GTS system , I did not find any associated Business partner record for this customer .

I have check transfer log in sap gts under "System Monitoring Tab" but I did not find any error log for this customer  .

Can you please help me in this regard by suggesting any other areas where I need to check to find out the solution .

" All selected partners (1) have been processed successfully

Message no. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3113 "

Vinayaka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayaka,

There are so many previous postings in this forum on exactly this topic.  Please search and check to see if those give you sufficient clues.

Otherwise please advise what steps you have already taken to set up the system.

Importantly, have you yet transferred anything else from ERP to GTS, or is this the very first transfer (that's to say, is it possible that the basic communication is not yet established between the two systems?

Regards,

Dave

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayaka,

Check  if there is any Latin letters are there in  name & address of that customer. Since Latin letters will effect spl screening, system checks it in ECC itself (DEBMAS)and blocks from repliation .

Also could you please let me know the log in GTS system for that BP transfer ?

(GTS Area menu-> System Adminstration ->System Monitoring ->log .)

Thanks & Regards,

Raj KB.

annmarie_cahill
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayaka,

Are you definitely checking the correct GTS system? You can run report /SAPSLL/PLUGIN_CHECK_R3 in your feeder system to check that the maintained Logical Target System  for GTS.

In GTS, Check the BP transfer in transaction SLG1 for any error messages at the time of transfer.

When checking in transaction BP, are you selecting "External Number" when searching with the feeder system partner number.

Can you check in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP for the mapping between the feeder system BP no. and the GTS no. (field BPVSY relates to external no. ie feeder system. no.) and also check if an entry exists in BUT000.

Kind Regards

Ann Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinayak, why are you using initial transfer? Don't you have the change pointer batch job already in place? is this the 1st time move on DEBMAS?

Thanks,

Marty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayaka,

Please can you share what's there in the Log at the SAP GTS system for this Partner transfer.

Else, please check for the below possibilities.

• Mapping for the Partner at the GTS end.
  • Number Range for the Partner at the GTS end.

Based on your further inputs, I will delve deep into the issue.

Regards,

Aman