Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Scnerio, the XML is not generated in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in SRM 7.0 classic Scenerio,

The SC created are transfer as XML to ECC system. Since we maintained the system as 'ERP 5.0' in the back end system settings.

I created a SC and back end PO is created through SOCO screen by assigning the source of supply. The SC is in status 'Item In transfer' (I1111), but there is no XML generated. I have checked the same in SXI_MONITOR transaction. There is no error log in RZ20 also.

FYI-  the PI system is up and running.

Kindly tell me , why the XML is not generated???

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

This usually caused by incomplete settings of connection between SRM and PI.

So please check with your PI consultants and ask them to go through settings and ensure the connection between SRM and PI is maintained completely.

For example:
- SLDCHECK

- RFC destination SAPSLDAPI

- SLD destination in transaction SLDAPICUST

Hope this helps you.

Regards,
Wendy

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

If you want to verify whether this is due to PI connection issue, you could try to do the debugging as below.

Transfer a failed SC with FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER and go into debugging.

You need to setup a breakpoint at:

Class: CL_BBP_SC_TRANSFER_CLASSIC
Method: INIT_SC_DATA
Line: 74 or 75
Skip filter_items().

Class :/SAPSRM/CL_SOA_ADPT_PO_CRT_ERP
Method: IF_BBP_SC_BE_CRT~DO             
CALL METHOD lo_po_proxy->purchase_order_erprequest_out
              EXPORTING
                output = <fs_po_proxy_msg>.

Check whether any exception is returned.
If exception " cx_ai_system_fault" is caught, then you need to check the PI connection I mentioned earlier.

Regards,
Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your response. It is really helpful.

But why the XML is not generated in SRM system itself. If it is a connection problem then XML should be generated and the same would be in error in SXMB_MONI transaction.

If i am wrong correct me.

Thanks once again.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamil,

Glad to know it's of some help.

Going into method  lo_po_proxy->purchase_order_erprequest_out, it would then be handled by proxy framework. I'm not familar with it, but it seems if it finds anything wrong with the connection between PI and application, it will not create the XML in application side.

Regards,

Wendy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suresh_murugan
Explorer

Hi Tamil,

Please go to  transaction code SM58 and see if there is any failed LUW created for the FM : BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER. If there is any Failed LUW with this FM try to execute the LUW again.

If you are getting the I1111 status again and again for all the shopping cart then there is some error in the PO creation step, to find the error debug the FM : BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamil,

If XML is not in SXI_MONITOR I think this is because there is an error during PO generation in SRM.

I reccomend you to follow the steps indicated by Wendy and debug a test case because for sure there would be an error during the PO creation.

Please also check if the document type of the PO that you are using is properly configured in the ECC system.

Sometimes when there is BE error during PO creation there is no error log even in RZ20 transaction.

Hope this help,

Regards.

Martin

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked ST22?

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldn't get any information in ST22.Kindly advice me.

Thanks.