cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we hide 'profit margin' in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked in the config, but I did not find any control that will hide the profit margin on the sales order.

Does anybody know if the only way to do this is to actually take off the 'profit margin' from the pricing procedure?

Thanks

Bindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it woring sorry

Message was edited by:

Kamalakar vp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to OSS note 105621. I have used it in the same scenario, when some users weren't allowed to see the profit margin of the order.

Regards

Magnus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bindu,

if u want to hide profit margin in sales order ,is it captured thru some condition type? if yes then use alternative condition base formula in pricing procedure with either 27 or 56 .if business logic doesnot suit with this std routine then u can write ur own routine in VOFM transaction with abapper's help.

it is cent % possible to do,and this is the only way also.

if you also do not want to show this PM in invoice output then untick printing option in pricing procedure for this condition type.

please reward if this helps !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a control field 'Print' in pricing procedure. If you do not set any value (leave it blank), it will not show up in the pricing screen. But it will be stored in condition tables in the system which can be used for reporting etc.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction variant is an option, though complicated but ur requirement can be met.

Regards,

Shivaji.