cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SSO for web dynpro ABAP (not web dynpro Java)

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am testing SSO in IDES for web dynpro ABAP (Not for web dynpro Java / not for portal). When I am entering url of web dynpro application in web browser like internet explorer, then it should ask for user id and password first time, after login whenever user would access that url, it must not ask for user ID and password (url would be access web browser in mobile). For this I select to configure single sign-on for web dynpro ABAP. I have done below works:

1). I have created a web dynpro application having url: http://susws076.sap.swk:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zadb_hello_world2

2). I run TCode SICF and access service node to "Zadb_hello_world2". Double click on it, hit change. pressed "logon data" tab, select "Alternative logon

procedure"

Then deleted all logon procedure other than "SSO Authentication" and saved.

3). Go to "STRUST" and create certificate, choosed "Environment==> Logon Ticket" fill the required parameters and execute. It is OK (no red traffic

signal).

4). Execute TCode "RZ10" to change profile parameter, insert new parameter (indicated by red arrow)

After all this settings I opened a browser enter above URL and hit enter but there is an error

There is no login page. It directly showed this error page. No cookies is saving.

Can anyone tell me what all the settings/configuration other than this I have to do. And is there any wrong setting done by me?

How to set the for single sign-on?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Piyush,

What about using SNC with NWBC client? That will allow SSO

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You still have to explicitly trust the certificate of the system creating the Logon Ticket. That said, newer AS ABAP have something called HTTP security sessions, there is no need to issue a Logon Ticket for the system itself.