cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Accounting Determination Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I did the account determination in VKOA with proper settings.

After creating the invoice the account determination is happening but the accounts are posting in reverse direction.

I have maintained expense GLs in GL account column and Provision accounts in Provision accounts column in VKOA.

But in the invoice (accounting document) the expense GLs are posting at credit side and provision GLs are posting at debit side.

So I have swapped the GLs in VKOA, then the postings are happening correctly.  Please let me know what could be the problem.

Is there any problem in GL accounts or VKOA ???

Thanks,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ssreehari

Please paste your Pricing Procedure screen shot and account posting entries screen shot .

Regards

Santosh Verma

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sreehari,

What is the document category (TVFK-VBTYP) of your billing type?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiTW,

The billing category is M.

One more point to add: The condition types I maintained as Accrual conditions and statistical, since no calculation required in net value and aslo it has to post to provision account.

The revene GLs are posting correctly, I maintained in the GL account column and that is posting correctly.  The problem with expenses and provision condtion types only.

Please help me resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The problem with expenses and provision condtion types only.

What Account Keys are assigned for these condition types in pricing procedure?  I feel, this is creating issue in your case for which, you need to check with your FI consultant.

G. Lakshmipathi