Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RABAX_STATE error in SOLMAN_SETUP step 6.6

robertom
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm doing the Solman_setup, step "System Preparation" for a new Solution Manager 7.1 sp 14.

As I try to get into the task 6.6 "Connect Diagnostics" the system generates a short dump :

Category               ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors         MESSAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN
ABAP Program           CL_WDR_MESSAGE_MANAGER========CP
Application Component  BC-WD-ABA-RUN
Date and Time          20.06.2014 11:26:31
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Short text                                                                                        |
|    Message type "e" is unknown.                                                                  |

|What happened?                                                                                    |
|    Error in the ABAP Application Program                                                         |
|                                                                                                  |
|    The current ABAP program "CL_WDR_MESSAGE_MANAGER========CP" had to be                         |
|     terminated because it has                                                                    |
|    come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.                                |

|What can you do?                                                                                  |
|    Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.                                          |
|                                                                                                  |
|    To process the problem further, contact you SAP system                                        |
|    administrator.                                                                                |
|    Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look                                   |
|    at and manage termination messages, and you can also                                          |
|    keep them for a long time.                                                                    |

|Error analysis                                                                                    |
|    Only message types A, E, I, W, S, and X are allowed.                                          |
|    There is probably an error in the program                                                     |
|    "CL_WDR_MESSAGE_MANAGER========CP".

All the previous tasks were performed successfully.

It seems to be a program error, but I can't find any Oss Note for it.

Any advise ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link

http://www.saptechies.org/system-preparation-short-dump-step-66-connect-diagnostics/

Resyncronize the Solution Manager system with the SLD in the LMDB.

Execute the steps below for the Solution Manager ABAP and JAVA:

1. Go to the Managed System Configuration
  2. Select the Solution Manager system
  3. Select System Operations -> Maintain System
  4. A new screen will open, select the option Advanced -> Resynchronize the System from SLD, as seen in the example below

Rg,

Karthik

robertom
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, anyway the problem solved by himself.  I was trying to get into the step 6.6 while the syncronization was still running, in order to try to go ahead with the configuration and to finish it as soon as possible.

When it's ended, the error disappeared.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Ambarish
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue. Thank you for this answer! It saved my time in research. I will wait untill my synchronization of LMDB finishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

Please check if note 1766859 - Run time error MESSAGE_TYPE_UNKNOWN suites to your Solman SP level.

BR,

K.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share current kernel level and SAP_BASIS patch level of system.If possible try to update it .

Regards,

Gaurav