cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Scheduling aligment with Actual Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Scheduled a Project in Planning Board and my first Activity (Architecture Design) was scheduled to finish at 30.06.2014.

While the the next dependant activity was scheduled to start the next day 01.07.2014.

Now my first Activity (Architecture Design) is finalised & confirmed (see actual in yellow) earlier than planned.

Please can you tip, what shall I do to reschedule the project so that next activity is also planned to start earler (the next day after first).

Or where do I set up this logic "if the activity on critical path is finished earlier, reschedule the whole project to as early as possible".

I understand I can;t chage "Basic Dates", but the forecast dates shall reflect the state of actuals - right?  

Cheers,

Daria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood your requirement than same can be achieved Automatic scheduling      indicator tick in Network scheduling parameters OPU6.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please can you have a look on what I have in OPU6...

what is that I miss there?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daria,

Kindly ensure that the automatic log indicator is ticked on as well and send us the screenshot of the log that you are getting while rescheduling the network. (Using scheduling types Forward/Backward/Free Scheduling)

Regards

Varun

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daria,

you can reschedule your network depending on scheduling type.

thanks

Sunil

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daria,

What is the scheduling type? (forward or backward or free scheduling)

Can you try rescheduling project after removing 'shift order' indicator.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please can you have a look on what I have in OPU6...

what is that I miss there?