cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding item level field to field catalog for a PPF for Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We wish to send a method call to an external system at the time of PGI of the Outbound Delivery Order for the combination of Product/Ship To combination.

Since Product is at item level and not in the standard field catalog, I added it to the field catalog in config, defined a new condition table, access sequence, condition type and maintained it in the right Procedure/Maintenance Group (Outbound Delivery).

Then I defined a new Action Definition, with a new method to send the details to the external system, but am confused on what Schedule Condition I should assign to this Action Definition. If I use standard Outbound Delivery Printing Schedule Condition /SCWM/FDO_PRINT, the PPF only triggers when I use the standard condition type 0DDN with the standard Access Sequence (no Product available). However if I use the new condition type (with product) with the same Schedule condition: /SCWM/FDO_PRINT, the PPF does not get triggered. The log in SLG1 simply says Condition is not fulfilled.

Can you please suggest

Do I need to work with my developer on building a new schedule condition which would look at the new condition technique I have condition records for? Or is there a non ABAP way of making this work?

Lastly, if my ODO has 5 items with only 2 products which have condition record, I want the PPF to be triggered 2 times for that Outbound Delivery.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any update on the above request?