cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed storage issue in bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our warehouse don't allow mixed storage of products for any bin. But, i see there are two products in specific bin. Which is issue now.

I tried to look at back at storage type level and product level for any assigned fixed bins, I dont see anything wrong there.

Can you please help me what else could be causing this issue to store mixed products in bin?

Thank you in advance.

Sridhar ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the screen shots of your storage type in which you have mixed stock.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the screen shot of storage type in which mixed stock is in place.

And, If I see at few out bound deliveries (for one of the product from mixed storage bin) which were already completed long back for picking, some of the deliveries pick quantity shows '1' EA with no source bin determined and some other deliveries pick quantity '0' without source bin determined.

Is that above cases causing mixed storage issue?

Thank you...

Sridhar

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks your configuration is correct. Can you share the Bin with stock details screen shot.

I also suggest you to test test the same with changing the option as '1' in Mixed Storage in HU field. Then try to repeat the same scenario.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me on this , little urgent to me?

Thank you in advance.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the Bin with stock details screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you very much for your reply and time.

Pleas see the screen shot attached.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a look at your storage type screen shot, which you have shared is 0010. Whereas, you bin belongs to Storage type type 0050. Both are different. Change your storage type 0050 settings  same as 0010. Hopefully, it should work fine.

Regards.

Sathish