cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a Page Cannot be Displayed error while uploading a Contract Document in SAP E-sourcing for size 500mb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting a Page can not be displayed error while uploading a COntract Document in SAP-E-soucing 7.0.

Maximum Size set in Our SYSTEM is :9765MB.

Approx size of the Document tried is more then 300MB.

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshekhar,

I have alraedy checked the above said property and it has been set as 120 seconds.

And as per the our landscape we have the facility in which client can avail the document of size greater than 400MB.

Could you help here.

Regards

Tarun

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Please check the below system properties using system user login

1. attachments.maxSizeKB.buyers - "Maximum size in KB of a employer-attached attachment file"
  2. attachments.upload.enable.buyers-  " Enable/Disable uploading of attachments by internal users"

Also Please check with other attachment, contracts related properties in the System.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshekhar,

Below are the properties set ion our system:

attachments.maxSizeKB.buyers:10000000KB

attachments.upload.enable.buyers: Not able to find out this property?

any help appreciated.

Regards

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you let me know the property set for time out errors in E-Sourcing CLM.

As per the attachment size it is allowable but client is getting time out error.

Regards

Tarun

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Please login through fssystem URL with system user credentials.

Under system properties you can find all the required system properties (Choose System property Dictionary)

Check for the property "contractgen.servicetimeout"  and other timeout,contractgen and contract related properties.

Thanks,

Raj.

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I document that large might just take longer than the normal timeout settings.  Max size set to 9765MB is like setting no limit there is no way you can reliably transfer a 10GB file as an attachment. Nor would you want to.  I would reccommend trying incremental file sizes starting at 50MB try 50, 100, 150, 200 etc and see if there is a max size that is reliable. This will depend more on the network bandwidth than the app itself.

Regards,

Gary