cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ45 overhead calculation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have try to run transaction CJ45 for overhead calculation in test run mode, but one issue occur after the transaction system not showing the detail list? Is anyone know the solution for this issue. please tell me

Regards,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented the note and it only solves half of the problem. It will identify those projects without costing sheet and will list them as errors (instead of "not relevant") and therefore we can see the details on the error messages board.

But my initial issue which is to show/identify/list those projects marked as "Inapropriate status" still remains 😞

I will open an OSS note for help.

Thanks everybody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, thank you very much for your input.

Yes, it seems that is the reason.

But we want to be able to see the information of the "Not relevant" or "Inapropriate" status nevertheless;

I have found note "194517 - Overhead calculation: Objects without costing sheet" which if I understand correctly is supposed to cope with the situation of no costing sheets assigned.

I will get back to the post if suceeded or not.

Thank you all again, regards

Katia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes of course, but this is not the issue.

It seems SAP does not support this feature I am fearing...

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just compare with other project profile wherein costing sheet is assign to it and there you are getting some after executing the CJ45 transaction.

Kindly Note in forum expert can give view of his experience for that you have to test it self only

Regards,

Sanjeev

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then overhead kind of data not being contained by system, if you marked check box for details list before executing the transaction CJ45?

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you selected the Detail Lists option on selection screen? Just select & execute CJ45, you will find icon of next list level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shishir,

I have selected that option and then only i execute, but then also system does not show any entries in detail list.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

did you solve the issue?

I am getting exactly the same reported issue at my company and cant find the solution.

I will highly apreciate you tell me how to solve it if you found the solution.

And many thanks in advance!

Regards

Katia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check if the costing sheet is assigned in the WBS Element/Activities?

Check you project profile and in the Controlling tab see if there is any costing sheet assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul for the solution, but no costing sheet has been assigned to any one of the project profile. after assigning the cost sheet in project profile did the issue will resolved or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear katia,

As you can see that gokul has give some solution related to this.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

"Costing sheet controls the calculation of overheads.You must assign one costing sheet for each object(projects in your case) for which the R/3 System is to determine overhead costs."

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Yes, the issue should be resolved.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul.

Thanks for your reply.

We already have costing sheet assigned to our project profile. We are able to view detail list for previous financial year, but not able to get the detailed list for current financial year.

Regards,

Avinash