cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use the reload query for complex table which is connected to SAP back end?

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP Work Manager 5.3, Now I want to refresh the complex table whenever I need, and not based on the time(TABLE_REFRESH) parameter

Is there any value for the [TABLE_REFRESH] parameter which will refresh the complex table every time.

Can I use the reload query to refresh the complex table with SAP back end. Is there any possibility.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Swaroopa.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swaroopa , Can you please try below values for Table Refresh hours: -1 = never 0 = every time 1 week = 168 1 month = 720 Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal,

Thanks for the reply.

I want to refresh the complex table when ever the user wants not based on any time period. Can we achieve this by using the reload query concept as like in MS SQL back end.

Did the Reload Query will help us in this regard by using the SAP ECC as back end.

Is there any possibility. Suggest me

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

High level:

You will need to create a new transaction that is Boolean value. Then when you process this transaction in your Java Code you would need to save to to a hash table. 

Next you would need to overwrite the Java Complex Table reload function to check to see if this value is set to true if it is set the reload flag to true.

Stephen

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Could you please explain the same more clearly.

What are all the major changes I have to perform to achieve this..(Agentry / Java / ABAP)

Please help me to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa Mallina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agentry and Java.

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Steve. Could you please advice / explain the steps to be carried out to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,

Swaroopa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you solve this??? Please would you share the solution???

BR,

Mariana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any inputs for this discussion? Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaroopa.