cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to notify (email) Change Manager when new Change Request is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, I am battling to generate an email when a developer creates a Change Request directly in the SolMan system. When he creates a new Change Request via CRMD_ORDER by filling in the Sold-to-Party, Change Manager, iBase etc., the message is automatically in 'To Be Approved'. I want to notify the Change Man ager as soon as a new Change Request has been submitted, but when I check the Actions tab in the message, no email action is listed or executed. I have edited SLFN0001_STANDARD... in SPPFCADM with conditions set. How can I create a email notification for the Change Manager as soon as a Change Request is in To Be Approved status?

Message was edited by:

Bernardt Nel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a action definition with the following information:

Processing when saving.

No restriction.

Check Schedule Automatically.

Check Partner-Dependent.

Select Partner Function for Change Manager.

Determination Using Conditions that Can be Transported.

Then you have to create an Start Condition such as; userstatus = to be approved.

No scheduled condition is needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Remy,

In the Processing Type of the action, do you know how to configure the form name, processing class and processing method if you want to send an email to the Change Manager? The one for Service Desk is SLFN specific. I tried to create a custom form and leave the class and method the same, but that didn't work. Any further help would be appreciated. I can start another question if you want the points.

regards,

Jason