cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APOKZ blank but ECC-SCM integration works OK!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am surprised by this system behaviour in ECC 6 & SCM 7.02 where in I just deleted all models and created/ generated new models, activated them and did the consistency check after activation...all was good.

Out of curiosity, I checked the APOKZ field in MARC, to my surprise all materials had blank. Executed the RAPOKZFX report which came back with Error: APOKZ not set for material/ plant.

Tested my GATP scenarios by creating sales order, executing GATP check, then checked the result both in ECC & SCM was all good. Plant substitution had happened and GATP check on available stocks was done. Sales order was in SCM.

Questions: Why is 3 not set on APOKZ although my material & site combinations seem to be in an active model? and why does RAPOKZFX return with error when I try to set APOKZ indicator.

Small observation: After generating Material, ATP, Stock models (before activating them), during each of these steps consistency check had failed with warnings like material master and plant not in model. Although, after activating each of these the consistency check returned with no errors.

Just FYI - followed the following sequence still the same result:

RAPOKZFX - Program for Adjusting Field MARC-APOKZ With Integration Models

RCFUPDCR - Reorganization of superfluous CIF update counters         

RCFORDCH - Check for Inconsistencies in Table CIFORDMAP        

RCIFIMAX - Generate and reconcile the runtime version of active models        

RCIFIMDL - Deletion of superfluous filter object keys in CIF_IM* tables        

RCIFMTDE - Program for Maintaining the Materials Deactivated in CIF        

RDELALOG  - Delete Application Log Entries

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oz,

When you are runnning the report RAPOKZFX, i hope you are not in change mode of Product master. Can you please delete the Product master, If possible in APO and then deactivate the IM and then again generate/activate the same IM and check the results.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your response but I wasn't in change mode for sure. Will get back to you after deleting all products and generating the IM again.

It's a new IS Retail implementation & so far we haven't added any material master enhancements as far as CIF or IM's are concerned hence I am hoping that IM's should work on all materials in the selection criteria irrespective of the values in their MARC fields?

To put it in another way, are there any "key" material master fields in standard that either switch ON or switch OFF the material from the IM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its new implementation have you created the model/versions in /n/sapapo/mvm, just checking this again.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Yes the model/ version is active, we r able to do GATP!

Sorry mate, unfortunately I cannot delete all products from SCM because a lot of orders exist in the system for those products.

Any other recommendation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Oz,

can you run a test on one material ( CIF one material - master data run RIMODINI), then can check if the APOKZ is set to 3 ? if not can you run RAPOKZFX for only that material?

Regards

Rorie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleted 1 product from APO (after deleting all its dependant orders), deactivated the material IM only, then activated the Material IM and also executed the RIMODINI for Material IM.

Result: Still the same - APOKZ is once again blank for that material and doesn't set it to 3 even after executing RAPOKZFX report.

Opened an SAP ticket for this but please keep the recommendations coming!