cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object link selection (Required) by user while new version creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In ECC 6 While creating the new version of DIR ,SAP easy DMS is showing pop up  to select the existing object link , how can we stop this and enable to copy the existing object link in new version which working fine in SAP R/3 4.7.

Regards

shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

you can change this behavior in the customizing of the document type in transaction DC10 for each object type.

Just go to DC10 and mark the affected document type. Then click on "Define object links" and double click on the object type. On the next screen you should see a field called "When New Version". Here you can use the F4 help to choose which behavior you want to have.

Best regards,
Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for reply , I have done the configuration and the pop up was not coming in easy DMS , issue is resolved but my I just want to know that with same configuration in R/3 4.7 the Easy DMS not showing the pop up while creating the  new version.

In R/3 4.7 easy dms not showing pop up but it was showing the pop up in ECC 6 while creating the new version, whats the reason behind it any specific changes in ECC 6.

Regards

Shiv

Answers (0)