Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1(dual stack) and PI 7.31(Single stack) -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I have a proxy to proxy scenario - Proxy --> PI --> Proxy

We have two servers PI 7.1(dual stack) and PI 7.31(Single stack)

i did the development in ESR and my ESR is pointing to PI 7.1, when i execute the scenario i receive one error message "receiver could not be determined", i ensured that all my input is correct, still i get the same error message.

the expectation is my scenario should point to PI 7.31, Can some one help me where and what settings i need to make in-order to make it work.

Please Note: All my data is correct and i read some scn forums wherein they asked to refresh the cache , i have refreshed the cache also still the problem persists.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iñaki Vila

Communication component in ID is the same as sender side.

could you share your sender configuration?

Did you mean Tcode - SXMB_ADM and under that Sender/Receiver configuration

Krupa Rao Atluri

In ID steps are correctly defined.

I spoke to my colleague he hinted that at RUN TIME we want to point to PI7.31, he mentioned config change needed in SXMB_ADM

any further inputs from any one could be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

What I feel is nothing to do with the SXMB_ADM.

Are you getting this error in ECC or PI? Could you share the screen shot of error message and interface details sender component, receiver component, sender interface and receiver interface.  Also share the failed message screen shot in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Krupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

I can say problem is not with the input Data, problem is with "Receiver Determination" step in Integration Directory (ID). Check whether it is properly defined as per the requirement or not.

Regards,

Krupa

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

Have you checked the communication component in ID is the same that in sender side in the sxi_monitor?

could you share your sender configuration and the sxi_monitor?

Regards.