cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HA300 or HA400

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP and wanted to do certification in HANA. But I am confused between Courses HA300 (BW related) and HA400 (ABAP related).

1. Though I am interested in taking HA400, I heard that there is only training for HA400 and no certification exams so far. Is this true? If I do HA400 training, what are my opportunities in HANA market?

2. In that case,as an ABAPer (with no knowledge in BW), can I take HA300 course? When I contacted some of the SAP training centers, I got information like BW knowledge is mandatory to take HA300 course and as a core ABAPer, I will not be eligible to take this course. Is this true with all SAP training centers?

If any one did HA300 course with ABAP background, kindly guide me to choose the correct course.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

My knowledge on Hana isn't advanced, but i am getting familiar with it studying the courses on openSAP

About your questions i think i can't help, because both course/certification availability and market opportunities are different regionally. Maybe a colleague from your country/region can help.

In my case, on SAP training courses i participated, i made contact with the SAP education services directly. And about question 2. ... i don't know how is it for BW, but please don't get upset, i still got something to say (laughs).

Why don't you try to take some introductory courses on opensap ?

Currently i am enrolled on SAP Hana Cloud Platform courses, under Rui Nogueira Classes/Lessons, and using trial access to a development environment for free! ... but it isn't ABAP focused.

Although, there are some introductory courses to SAP HANA that i am looking forward to get enrolled, which could be ideal to aggregate knowledge for what you seek. There are courses under Thomas Jung and Dr. Vishkal Sikka guidance.

Hope it helps,

Best Regards,

Renan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renan,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I already enrolled for open sap course on HANA introduction under Rui Nogueira.

I heard that there is no Certification for HA400 (ABAP related) globally. Just I want to confirm the same with HA400 trained professionals. Also I want to know is BW knowledge or BW work experience is mandatory to undertake HA300 course.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you please let me know that in which country/city, you have contacted the SAP training center. Did they mentioned any specific years of experience in BW to get into HANA?

I have come across SAP HANA certification guide, I feel very useful for SAP HANA aspirants.

Sokita