Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in condition table

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

When I am  using  Tcode-V/77 to edit condition table I am getting error message

Table 901 can only be accessed by application Inbound Delivery (E1)

Kindly inform  how to resolve the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dipak,

In the same lines of Moazzam and JP, please give a brief business background related to this change.

In other words, why are you doing this editing / change?

thanks!

TW

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am setting up RDS for trucking where some settings needs to be done in ECC as speciifed below.

Transaction Code

V/77

Customizing Path

Logistics Execution Transportation Basic Transportation Functions Output Control Maintain Output Determination for Shipments Maintain Condition Tables (continue with step 7)

1.       If you are using the transaction code, continue with step 4. If you are using the Customizing menu path, a Choose Activity dialog box appears. Select the Maintain Output Condition Table for Shipments line and choose the Choose (F2) button.

2.       Choose menu command Condition Create and Enter.

3.       On the Create Condition Table (Output Transport) screen, enter the following:

Field Name

Input Value

Table

4.       The Create Condition Table (Output Transport): field Overview screen appears

5.    On this screen, transfer Shipment type (technical name: SHTYP) and Ov. Transport status (technical name: STTRG) from the FieldCatlg list on the right-hand side to the Selected fields list double-click each field. As a result, the text ShipmntTyp/OverallSta should be shown on left-hand side next to table number 901.

Sinc ethe table already exist hence need to edit the table to add teh required fields.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems like you are following some SAP Building Block Configuration Document to config RDS functionality on your system. FYI, 901 is standard condition table. So, first of all you might need to create this table will desired fields

ShipmntTyp/OverallSta

which is mention in your post..

In addition to that Overall Status, is not standard field in field catalog for application V7 - Output Transport. Therefore, you might need to add that field in that field catalog.

For your reference, existing condition table in V7 (V/78) are

017- Shipment type
022- TrspPlPoint and Shipment Type
023- TrspPlPoint, TrspProcessingType and Service Agent
045- Shipment Type/Transportation Service Agent

Hope that suffices your requirement.

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI, 901 is standard condition table. So, first of all you might need to create this table will desired fields

Hi Jyoti Prakash

Could you please check this statament because it looks doubtful to me. 901 is not a standard condition table and may be in typing flow you forgot to type "not"

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can't edit a table the way you want once generated. We have to delete the table and create it again with new fields but this is not best practice because with this all old condition records will be deleted. What you can do is create new table with 902 or any other 9XX number.

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Moazzam.

Yes. You are correct. My bad. I missed out that.

So, let me rephrase the same.

"901 is not standard condition table. "

Thanks, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems like you are using TCode V/77 or V/78 or V/79 for create or change or display output table for Appl V7 - Transport.

But, system prompts you to look at Appl E1 - Inbound Delivery(Delivery doc type with Document category - 7: Delivery/shipping notification), where you should use TCode VNE1 or VNE2 for create or change output condition table.

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please share the screen of that error or at least error message number?

Wht do you want to change? What editings you need in condition table? We can't edit every function of condition table once its generated. I hope you are aware of this fact.

Thank$