cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on SAP to SalesForce integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,  

I am working on SAP to SalesForce integration, where I need to send Payment confirmation message to SFDC. I got a wsdl from SFDC as below which contain 3 messages as Header, request and response. I have written udf to get sessionId and passing the value along with Header. From PI two different messages Header and ConfirmInvoicePaymentRequest are triggering and i am looking to send it as one single message and wsdl does not support this.

I am getting below error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session".

Can someone pls suggest how to handle this and send as single message avoiding BPM in PI. Messages are successful when i trigger from SOAP UI.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please check the below blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/02/troubleshooting-sap-pi-and-salesf...

check the problem 2 in the blog.

regards,

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pavan,

A few cents, check the error solution in this website Why is my client application getting an INVALID_SESSION_ID error?</title> <meta content=&qu...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish and Inaki....I handed this using XSLT mapping. I prepared my own SOAP envelope and it worked. Thanks for your inputs.

Regards,

Pavan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks to update the solution. Can you please also close the discussion? Please refer the below blog for more information on how to close the discussion.

regards,

Harish