cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP does not fit my iPad screen

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have recently downloaded the SAP logon into my iPad and I can access SAP from there. The problem is that even maximized, it takes a bit more than half of the screen and there's a lot of wasted space. The result is way too small characters and need to use scroll bars. I have no idea of how to solve this, is it possible to maximize SAP to fit the screen?

Thank you very much, best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's no official SAPlogon for iOS. Which app are you using?

Steve.

0 Kudos

Hi Steve, thank you for your reply. It is actually not an iPad, but a HP tablet with Windows OS. Just realized, not really my tablet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, that's different. I guess the problem is that the screen resolution on the tablet is quite high and at the same time the screen is quite small - in other words the screen has a high dpi. I have the same issue with a Dell Windows 8.1 tablet. Most Windows app recognise this and automatically resize things so that you don't get unreadable font sizes. SAPgui doesn't. Until it does, you can manually set a larger font size in the SAPgui settings. That's the best you can do for now, I'm afraid.

I don't know if there SAP have plans to ever address this. I hope so...

Steve.

0 Kudos

Yes, this is what I have been reading so far, but I had the hope someone knew a solution. It seems to be how things are.

Thank you very much for your help, Steve.

Best regards.

Javier