SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No printing date is printed while running the dunning activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

The dunning proposal is created successfully but when I run the  dunning activity the dunning level is updated with issue date but the printing date is not printed. Can any one let me know the root cause of this issue.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dunning Print is processed with the FPCOPARA job, like Invoice Printing is separate to Invoice Creation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dunning Print is processed with the FPCOPARA job, like Invoice Printing is separate to Invoice Creation.

0 Kudos

HI Astrid,

Thanks for your reply but I believe before we print we should be able to see the print date in dunning history right? And also I am not able to see the dunning level in FPL9 as well.

Is there any thing that I can do in even 300 dunning edit proposal??

0 Kudos

Hi Moin,

You are right in saying, that the print date field in the dunning history gets updated after the dunning activity is executed successfully.

This is a standard SAP functionality and if the dunning level is getting incremented, then the print date field should also get updated in the Dunning History.

Is this happening for all accounts or some of them?

As a starting point, I would recommend you to start seeing the application logs for the Dunning Activity, once it gets completed. 

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Alman,

One more related issue is I faced here,

I run dunning activity and after that print date updated in dunning history- FKKMAKO(table) but no dunning level updated.

Application log shows one error of "EK-336- Correspondence container filled". So what is this error? I have that concern of not updating dunning level- in table FKKMAKO as well document level FPL9-receivable view.

Regards,

Akhil Vaghasiya

0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

During the Dunning Proposal itself, the dunning procedure and the dunning level are determined.

Dunning activity only triggers the action which is assigned to the dunning level, say reminder notices, SMS etc.  in the Configuration FPL9

So in your scenario, if the dunning level is not getting updated\incremented, then the issue is at the proposal level than at the activity level.

Check the Dunning proposal run first and I think you will get the error in there.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan