cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF - Not updating the Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on an issue and need your help.

We used VBOF to update the old billing documents with rebated conditions created in a rebate agreement. The billing documents are updated properly but VBOF did not update VBRK table with rebate agreement# (VBRK-KNUMA). Is it because the billing document was already created before and VBOF just updates the billing documents and not the tables behind it?

Also, i checked KONV table for the updated rebate condition records and i could not find them.

VBRK-KNUMA is an important field for us in our custom report to view the settlement data and create credit memos. May i know if there is a way to update the VBRK table with the agreement numbers?

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

The VBRK-KNUMA field is normally only filled in the actual rebate documents. So billing documents
created from partial payments etc made in VBo2 etc. When you post an F2 biling document that is relevant for an agreement the field would not be filled normally.

So you have partial payments or manual accrauls that were posted where the KNUMA field is not filled ?

VBOF updates missing relevant rebate conditions and posts an FI document where changes are made. It cannot update an existing VBRK entry.

If you have missing values on existing documents you will have to cncel and recreated the documents correctly or create a small ABAP report to update the VBRK table on the affected documents.

Rgds
Brian