Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP River setup

jbungay
Participant
0 Kudos

Good day,

I was starting the SAP River setup according to the developer guide and came across a problem with executing those 3 lines of SQL to call the river procedures.  Specifically I'm receiving an error when calling the "_SYS_BIC"."sap.hana.rdl.setup::create_river_environment" procedure, returning an error for the following line in the procedure:

exec 'grant select on _SYS_RT.CDS_ARTIFACT to "'  || :DTRole || '"';

The problem being that "SYS_RT.CDS_ARTIFACT" doesn't exist.  I recently upgraded to SPS8.

If anyone has any insight into how this can be resolved it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

JB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jbungay
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I was not able to resolve this problem, and with a pending demo this week I just reinstalled to SPS8. 

Cheers,

JB

jbungay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I discovered a problem with by _SYS_RT schema.  Tried the migration ("migrate_SYS_RT_25to27.py") and got the following:

- _SYS_RT schema version 1.00 1 differs from expected 1.00 25 => no schema version update at the end of migration

- hdbcli.dbapi.Error: (259, 'invalid table name: Could not find table/view CDS_STRUCTURE in schema _SYS_RT

Any insight into how this can be resolved without a complete reinstall would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

JB