cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special procurement Key in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I define in APO the special procurement key relationships between plants within the company or consignment/ subcontracting, just want to maintain the same relationship as in R/3. I know you answered about special procurement type U: stock transfer which I got it, could you please explain how I maintain the above Sp. procurement keys in APO.

Thanks Mono

Harish's reply:

As far as i know you cant maintain Spl procurement keys in APO. This is used as an indicator in the material master for CIF and for creation of Transportation lanes in APO. So if you create manually more transportation lanes in APO to other source locations it will all be considered as sources of supply unlike in R3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish:

Thank you for your reply, What I am trying generate is "with in my supply chain I have Locations which generates demand down in production locations, as such when a MRP in R/3 is run, the procurement MRP elements gets generated based on Special procurement keys.

My question here is how do have the same relationships defined in APO between the locations so that when demand flows, planned orders or pur. reqs are generated similar to MRP (R/3).

Thanks again.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mono

Are you planning to run MRP in R3 and also plan in APO for the same materials. Depending on the sequence one of the runs is wasted

you normally plan selected materials in APO and the rest in R3

You can use the X0 in product master for APO relevant indicator and CIF only these materials to APO and plan it here

as for the spl procurement keys

If you have a special producrement key in R3 the Transportation lanes are created automatically with the correct source of supply or you can ensure you manually create this(and block or delete the others) so the planning will be the same as it would be in R3