SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error FF 773 in FPG1

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

We have scenario of SD-FICA transaction posting which involves tax code posting.

I have maintianed these settings in FICA and in FICO properly including creating tax code in FTXP.

SD-FICA transaction posting is working successfully as tax code is posting correctly.

But when I am closing this FIKEY and transferring to FICO through FPG1, system is throwing error FF 773 ( to maintain tax code with  country i.e.FTXP which is already maintained).

So is there is any other suggestions to troubleshhot this issue.

Regards,

Paresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

Have you tried checking the Tax Determination entry in EK02 for the transaction/subtransaction you're using to post SD documents in FI-CA? There could be a missusage of tax indicators (FTXP) and the tax determination.

Also, have you checked the long text for any aditional information on which exactly record is the problem in, and then troubleshooting just this record?

Marko

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

Have you tried checking the Tax Determination entry in EK02 for the transaction/subtransaction you're using to post SD documents in FI-CA? There could be a missusage of tax indicators (FTXP) and the tax determination.

Also, have you checked the long text for any aditional information on which exactly record is the problem in, and then troubleshooting just this record?

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. That was the issue.

SD has maintain order type with tax code so system posted tansaction with tax code but EK02 tax determination data were missing so now I am unable to post FPG1.

So as I understand I won't be able to push tax code in data already created.

I have to do fresh testing and check.

Thanks for your update.

Regards,

Paresh