Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to carryforward budget from one fiscal year to another fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem in my project.

I m trying to forward my budget from one fiscal year to another fiscal year. Using t-code : CJCO.

Total release budget is 300000.

Assigned value is showing in s_alr_87013558 is 250000.

Actual value is 200000.

Commit value is -- nil

Rem. order plan  -- 50000.

Rem. budget -- 50000.

I have checked and verified the actual value in CJI3, its same as showing in alr report.

But in CJCO, while trying to carry forward budget, system showing the actual value is more than my budget 320000, which m not able to get.

I have tried all possible report but still not getting said value of actual.

I hv run all reconstruct t-codes also, but the result is still same.

Please tell me what to do now..

Regards,

Narender Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narender,

Following the screenshot you sent us, it appears that the actuals that have been posted for the fiscal year 2013 are far higher than the budget that has been allocated for the year 2013. It is only the difference (Budget 2013 - Actual 2013) that can be carry forwarded to the next fiscal year 2014. Here we find that the difference is negative, so no amount can be carry forwarded to fiscal year 2014.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Varun,

If you refer the screen shots of CJI3 & S_ALR_7013558, then you got that value of Actual and Assigned are less than my total budget.

The screen shot which you are referring is related with CJCO.

As i checked all possibilities related to budget here and not found the value which comes in CJCO.

Kindly check it again.

Regards,

Narender Kumar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narender,

you can carry forward only free budget as (Assign+Commitment+Actual) - (Total budget) = (Free budget)

so according to check what is your free budget then try to forward it.

So now could you share CJCO transaction's screenshot with error number?

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjeev,

If you findout in enclosed screen shots, one screen is of S_ALR_87013558, where system is clrealy indicated the remaining available budget value i.e.approx. 40,000/-

But while trying to forward this amount through CJCO, system is showing error. (Snap shot is also enclosed herewith).

Regards,

Narender

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJ31

CJ33

Dear Shishir,

Please have required snap shots.

Regards,

Narender Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is some inconsistency in S_ALR_87013558 report. If your actual is 200000 and commitment is 0 then assigned must be 200000 not 250000 (as you mentioned).

Run CJEN, CJBN and Check in CJ31. let us know the below values:

1) Assigned (Commitment+Actual)

2) Release

3) Current

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shishir,

I have enclosed snap shots of all related t-codes.

please check it and give your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Narender Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the values of CJ30/CJ31 as I said in my reply not from S_...558 report?

1) Assigned (Commitment+Actual)

2) Release

3) Current

In your CJ33 screenshot, assigned & current is not visible. Also try to De-release the available mount & then run CJCO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Is it the case that you have budgeted your project for 320000 and only released 300000 ?

It is this budget (Planned Budget - Incurred Actual Costs) that is generally carry forwarded to the next fiscal year. What is the value that is being shown while trying to carryforward the budget?

Please tickmark detail lists as well and share the screenshot if possible.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please have all related snap shot of said problem.

please give your valuable inputs for the same on urgent basis.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can yo please share some screen shots of the error,CJ30,S_ALR...558 (available budget)

Thanks