cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation cancellation number?

0 Kudos

Hi,

How to get Confirmation Cancellation number ( Sub type =CA) for the confirmation number (SUB TYPE= CF ) In SRM?

Regards

Arjun V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also i think there is another FM BBP_PD_GETHISTORY to get the link between confirmation number and its corresponding Cancellation document.

So the FMs can be used correspondingly based on which document you want the cancellation number.

Regards

Pramod

0 Kudos

Thanks Pramod for your reply

But in my case i would be giving the Confirmation Cancellation number as the input inorder to fetch the confirmation number.

FM BBP_PD_GETHISTORY gives all confirmation numbers if there are multiple confirmations for the po line item. We need only the corresponding confirmation number for the given cancellation number not all the related documents.

Regards

Arjun V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arjun,

Please correct me if my interpretation of your question is wrong. You would like to know the Confirmation Number and the Cancellation Number posted for a particular PO.

If that is the case then it is possible to get the details using the FM  BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL or else you can find the information related to the Confirmation in the table BBP_PDCON.

Regards

Pramod