cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure doesn't exist in Table T683

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been trying to configure pricing procedure TAXINN. This pricing procedure is not showing in tcode V/08 but in OBQ3. By running tcode OBQ3, i copied TAXINN to ZAXINN. I have made changes as per my requirement. Now I am trying it to configure it to Sales org/DC/Div/CuPP/DoPP thru OVKK. But its shows me an error "A V ZAXINN doesnt found in table T683 check your entry". When i check table T683, ZAXINN pricing procedure is not there.

My question is how to enter ZAXINN in table T683? and why this pricing procedure is not showing with tcode V/08.

I have searched it on SCN and google as well but couldnt find the solution.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hitesh Gaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Hitesh,

In V/08 copy

JINFAC -     IN:Factory sale

make your ZFACT - Normal sales

All setting as mentioned by you, will work.

Regards,

OD

0 Kudos

Thanks OD. for you revert.

But how this tax procedure will come in sales order?

I have made a pricing procedure Z0001 with below Control:

Now i want to add ED, Cess, Edu cess in this pricing procedure. Should i use TAXINN or ZFACT? If yes, how to call these procedure to my pricing procedure?

Thanks

Hitesh Gaur

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hitesh,

Take a copy of existing pricing procedure (standard practice) which is having JEXP, JECS, JA1x. (or try to add manually and ensure the account Key assignment - EXD

Pricing procedure to Sales order

V/08 - Order type ZOR -  Doc. pric. procedure A

XD03 - Customer pricing Procedure - 1

OVKK - S.org + Dchl + DIv  + Doc PP +CuPP = ZFACT

Now system bring the pricing procedure in sales order.

TAXINN is a Tax procedure (use tax code) and V/08 is pricing procedure (condition record)

In India both ED and LST/CST may occur in same pricing.

Regards,

OD

0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

Thanks for your reply. I may be taking your much time but as i m new to SD so i have one more query.

What if i want to use ZFACT and TAXINN in same Document?

Regards,

Hitesh Gaur

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hitesh,

You can use by adding manually.

We used Excise duty - EXD (GL assigment will taken from VKOA)

and JLST / JCST -  (GL assigment will be taken from condition record - Tax code - GL thro OB40)

Output Tax - CST - Tax code and GL

Regards,

OD

Happy to help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hitesh

You dont need to do anything in TAXINN for SD config. Please maintain you condition types in sales pricing procedure, where you may copy RVAA01 and rename and add the condition types for Excise and Taxes.

You cant and dont have to assign TAXINN to any sales document. Only ZFACT you many assign in  v/08.

The condition types which you maintain for excise, you assign them in Maintain Excise Defaults in CIN settings.

The account key for JLST and JCST is maintained  in VKOA. The values or condition records for JCST and JLST will be credited to the sales tax payable account through congfiguration in VKOA. Just ask your FI consultant to maintain the tax codes in OB40.

Thats all the configuration you will need. Revert in case of further clarification.

Best regs

Pronojit Gupta

0 Kudos

Dear Pronojit/Mani,

Thank you so much for your guidance. Many Many thanks. I am learning SAP on IDES system on my own so dont have any FI consultant. I put this query on SCN on 19th Jun and find the solution on 23rd Jun. Although It took me 4 days to know that TAXINN is  not a pricing procedure but Tax Procedure. In these 4 days i searched again and again on SCN and google and learned many things apart from this Tax procedure . Many thanks for your cooperation guys.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

TAXIN is a tax procedure and not a pricing procedure. Further details please refer to the help content in the link: Configuration of Tax Calculation Procedure TAXINN - India - SAP Library

Please let me know for any specific queries.

Regards