cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting SAP Crystal Report with EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone!

I have downloaded SAP Crystal Report demo 30 days and we have an IDES for "EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0", how can I make some reports and train myself with crystal report?

I don't understand how to make the connection to our SAP DB, can you help me?

Thank  you!

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok solved.

- I assure where is the  saplogon.ini (in my case: %appdata%\SAP\Common\saplogon.ini)

- I open the saplogon.ini with notepad and set the UTF format and than save it replacing the original one if it was not in UTF format

- I go to : control panel>system>advanced>environment variables>system variables and I create a new one with name "SAPLOGON_INI_FILE" and path "C:\Users\....\AppData\Roaming\SAP\Common\saplogon.ini";

- Open SAP Crystal Reports 2013 (in my case) > VIEW > Preferred Viewing Locale > (here I set the language of the SAP System I am going to log on with crystal report, in my case was in english so I set English)

- (within SAP Crystal Reports 2013) > FILE > Log On or Off Server... > Create New Connection > SAP Table, Cluster, or Function > (now it shows me all the different SAP Systems that are also in the SAP GUI Logon, choose one, set the client-username-password and then finish)

Thank you,

Closed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

"The following is discussed as to how data is extracted from ECC to Crystal Reports. " this thread in the link you mention cant help me connect CRYSTAL REPORT to SAP ECC, that's not what I asked, please help me in other way.

And about the youtube video you mentioned: I dont have any SAP System configured in the local SAP GUI as the video assume you have already configured the system previously (min. 1:18 in the video), can you please tell me how to have the system configured as in the video?

many thanks,

Denis