Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Order History Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a Syclo application.

I have a doubt regarding Service Order History. We are getting History Orders for the customers only when the service order's User status is completed in backend.

From the device we can only complete the assignment status but the user status has to be completed explicitly from backend by some back office person.

My query is that is this the standard functionality of Syclo.

Do user status as well as assignment status both need to be completed in order to recieve service order on the device?

Kindly reply on this query.

Thanks,

Star

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

Thanks for your response.

But still my concern is that what is the meaning of Order Status.Is it user status or assignment status?

Also, one more thing you have stated is that it is the default behavior from SM 3.0 so who is responsible for changing the user status to completed in backend.

Because the user status is not changed from the device.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Star

syam_yalamati
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Star Grover,

This functionality is default behavior from SM 3.0 application, to differentiate pending Vs history orders the application uses Order status as main criteria, all completed orders are treated as history orders for a given service order based on common reference object.

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Yes I am working on Service manager version 3.0.

There are various filters that are set in agentry config panel because of which we are getting the results of History Orders as such.

But I have even tried to remove the filters still I get the same results for History Orders.

My concern is that there is nothing wrong with this scenario that user status and assignment status both need to be completed to recieve history orders on the device.

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Star,

I assume the product is Service Manager?

What version of Service Manager are you using?

There are different assignment models depending on your needs.  These are set up in the configuration panel web interface for the application.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP