Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip and CSV file to IDOC

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement is that there is a zip path and it has some csv files, XI need to pick up the files from this path using File sender communication channel and convert into it IDoc.

PI is able to pick up files but all input values are in encrypted format due to this getting mapping error.

I have tried all option from forum,can some one please provide inputs on the same.

Cheers,

Giri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkata,

Use OS Command in File Adapter to unzip the file and make sure that you have selected execute before processing. This way you can unzip and pick the file using one File Adapter and you can use FCC.

Below blog can also be Handy.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you unzipping the files before processing? May be they are not encrypted files, you are trying to process the zip files. Please make sure that you unzip the files before processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

At mapping level initially call the java mapping to decrypt the message and then call the graphical mapping to transform into IDoc structure. check out below thread:

Regards,

Krupa

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gongadi,

I can say you have to divide this scenario into two flow:

first:

pick the file and unzip it using standard zip module then  then you can decrypt and pace the csv file

in second

use fcc to conver the text into xml and then map it to idoc structure and create idoc

Regards

GB