cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a confirmation for the Shopping Cart ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I noticed that there is a button called "Create Confirmation" in the SC searching screen

So can I create a confirmation for the Shopping Cart ?

Please help introduce.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hayashi,

The above screenshot which you have shown is related to SC POWL. In this screen when you select a SC there will be a Tab which says "Create Confirmation". However it will not be possible to select it as long as the corresponding Purchase Order is not created for the SC.

So if there is no PO for a SC then it would be greyed out as can be seen in the screenshot which you have provided.

Further if you have access to Central Confirmation Tab there is an option to search based on the SC even though there needs to be a corresponding PO for the same to proceed further and create the confirmation. So incase the PO exists for the SC then it will allow you to create the Confirmation or else it would thrown an error message.

So as such it is not possible to create a Confirmation just after creating a SC without a PO. Hope this clears the doubts relating to the Confirmation Tab in SC POWL.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers.

I will check it.

Regards,

Hayashi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

'Create Confirmation' is a regular feature in the Shopping Cart POWL. This is used to create a confirmation(goods receipt in ECC is confirmation in SRM) for the SC created by the user. As sson as the user receives the goods ordered by him/her through a shopping cart, the user is expected to create a confirmation. Confirmation created in SRM will create a Goods Receipt document in the backend and update the PO History tab of the Purchase Order.

The button however, will sometimes be greyed out for reasons explained by Pramod.

Hope this helps

Yateesh