cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location in MARD different from T001L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a question. I know it is a basic question. But I don't find answer in forum.

We have maintained Storage locations for a particular Plant in OX09. The same can be seen in T001L.

But when I see the materials belongs to this Plant and Stoarge location in table MARD, it has some other Storage Locations which are not maintained in OX09 for this Plant.

Is it possible to extend the Material to some other Storage location which is not defined for a particular Plant.

Is it a standard behaviour. Please explain.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. It is not possible to extend storage location for material which is not maintained for the plant.

but it is well possible to delete storage location for a plant from OX09 after one material is extended to the storage location.

I hope the inconsistent is created for deleting the storage location from the plant.

You can see the changes log for t-code OX09.

You will find the deletion log for the plant.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The only possibility I can see is the storage location was defined and used in your system and then deleted in configuration (OX09) in this case you can even see the material movements history for this deleted St. location, but if you tried to use it in extending new material master or material movement transaction code, then SAP system will show error.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to have extra storage locations in MARD what you have explained. Its not standard behaviour.

Regards

Binoy