cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Seeburger problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I'm testing an invoice EDI file which contains 3 invoices. I'm putting the edi file in the ftp but nothing happens. When I check the channel it says this:

Error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: MESSAGESPLITTER:Adapter call failed. Reason: javax.resource.ResourceException: MessageSplitter failed. MESSAGESPLITTER:No configuration found for the source file 7310XXXXXXXXX|See_E2X_INVOIC_UN_D96A|PARTLY_ACCEPTED|1. Please make sure you have configured <Sender>|<MappingName>|<ACCEPTED> in the module configuration or you have used BIC, split is enabled and corresponding splitting configuration is configured in the splitter frontend

The sender IS already setup in Message splitter. I've tried to modify the edi file and it works if it only contains 1 invoice so my best guess is there's some problem with the edifact syntax, but I cant find what it is. What do you think?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

you found the solution? I have the same problem and could not find the error.

Fehler:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException:
MESSAGESPLITTER:Adapter call failed. Reason: javax.resource.ResourceException:
MessageSplitter failed. MESSAGESPLITTER:No configuration found for the source
file 40xxxxxxxxxxxxx|Z_E2X_ORDERS_UN_D93A_2_1|ACCEPTED|1. Please
make sure you have configured
<Sender>|<MappingName>|<ACCEPTED> in the module configuration
or you have used BIC, split is enabled and corresponding splitting configuration
is configured in the splitter frontend.

I checked the splitter configuration twice but the same sender with (customized) mapping and also ACCEPTED is configured.

What does the 1 mean after ACCEPTED?

Does anyone have another hint how to check?

UPDATE / SOLVED : I configured the Seeburger Splitter Configuration on the AAE, but because I have only access

to the filesystem of the Central Adapter Engine I set up the used File Adapter to this and he tried to find the

Splitter Configuration in Seeburger of the PI (CAE).

After configuring it in the other workbench he found it without problem.

regards

Chris

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

did you configure  the required configuration at message splitter of seeburger

Did you check the following blog that may help:

Regards

GB