Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Block (SMQ2) and no GATP invoking for Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am encountering two issues:

- Every time I activate any integration model for customer, materials etc. it queues up in SMQ2 in ECC and on processing there it goes to the APO

- When I create sales order it does not invoke the GATP screen. However, if I click onto the 'Item availability' button it takes me to the APO screen with a different check mode (different from the one maintained in product master)

- On saving the sales order and then clicking 'Item availability' button again, I get the message 'Order do not exist'. Next, if I check SMQ1 in ECC I find the queue. If I try to re-process, I get the message "LUWs in status NOSEND must be picked up by the application.

Well, we have maintained X0 for the MRP materials, did CIF manually, and have udated the product master ATP view with new check mode. We have also maintained the distribution, RFC destination, change transfer settings etc.

Can someone please tell me as to what is it that controls the queue communication between ECC & APO or if anything else that is controlling this.

Regards,

Avijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Avijit,

In the very first statement you mentioned that it queues up in SMQ2. But, I think it is SMQ1 which is the outbound for ECC and once it enters APO, you will see them in SMQ2 as it is inbound for APO. The reason for the manual intervention of the queue to be processed is due to the fact the the CIF setup is incomplete and you need to check the CIF scheduler settings once again to ensure that it works automatically without manual intervention.

The default checkmode for availability check from ECC is picked up from the requirement class determination. The default check mode that you maintain in Product master is used for BOP (only under certain circumstances... For example, for the sub items in RBA or if you use use check mode from customization in the BOP screen).

You're getting the Order doesn't exist message because the saved sales order has not reached APO and it is not available in Live Cache yet. That exactly is the reason for the error.

Make sure that you've scheduled the CIF jobs that picks and processes the queues. Also, in /SAPAPO/OM17 make sure that the "Star CIF" is activated.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for your reply. I find that the issue is single and that is there is queue blockage in SMQ2 of APO. This blocks the master data as well as the sales orders. Once I re-execute the queues the models gets activated and similarly when I do an 'Item availability check' separate in VA02 of ECC, I do not get the 'order do not exist' error. So, you are very correct on the inbound queues and order not existing in APO. However, the issue remains that automatically the queues are not getting executed and blockage is happenning only in SMQ2 of APO.

I check the scheduler settings in APO using transaction SMQR, I found that we have CF* (the queues that I was getting) registered. Could you suggest any other clues.

As for /SAP APO/OM17 can you please elaborate ?

Regards,

Avijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Avijit,

can you check the settings in CFC9 , may be your setting is periodic transfer

can you check if the CF* is active? you can double click on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I checked. the CFC9 setting is '2' (BTE Transfer, immediately). CF* in SMQR is already registered.

Still the issue occurs.

Let me know, for anything else.

Regards,

Avijit

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

Did you check the settings in APO by T-code /SAPAPO/C4?? Check if "Debugging on" / "Debugging on, Recording of t/qRFCs (NOSENDS)" is enabled for your user id?

Check the same setting in R/3 with T-code (CFC2) .

Let us know,what is the status of the queues that stuck in the inbound queue(SMQ2)? If you find status as 'NOEXEC', then this is the root cause.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

We maintained this settings in /SAPAPO/C4 in APO.

Also, we maintained Debug = 'R', Logging = 'D' (Detailed) and RFC Mode = 'Q' (Queued RFC) in CFC2 of ECC.

Even on changing the Debugging off in APO system to "Debugging on" / "Debugging on, Recording of t/qRFCs (NOSENDS)". I get the queue in SMQ2 of APO with status 'NOEXEC' i.e. no automatic execution.

Another info:

The queues are CF* and for that we maintained like this:

In ECC (T-code: SMQS): Host id of ECC system is appearing at the 'Schedular Information' section and against the Destination of SCM system we maintained Host id of ECC system once again

In ECC (T-code: SMQR): Host id of ECC system is appearing at the 'Schedular Information' section and against CF* queue Destination with Logon data is blank

In SCM (T-code: SMQS): Host id of SCM system is appearing at the 'Schedular Information' section and against the Destination of ECC system Host id is kept blank

In SCM (T-code: SMQR): Host id of SCM system is appearing at the 'Schedular Information' section and against CF* queue Destination with Logon data is blank

In the light of these, is there something , that I am missing. Please let me know.

Regards,

Avijit

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

Sorry. The statements in my earlier reply were not bit clear. Let me explain u again. Follow my steps & see if it works,

1) In APO system /SAPAPO/C4, Keep 'Debugging Off' against your User (if entry exists with your user) or against user  ' * '.

2) In ECC system , CFC2, maintain blank in Debug column against your User Name(if exists) or against User Name ' * '.

Lets maintain these parameters and try. If it dint works, we can look into scheduler settings.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh. Yes, on doing the settings you mentioned, I got the solution. Appreciate all your help.

Also, I take a moment to thank Babu for providing me some leading clues. Really appreciate.

Answers (0)