cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS - Views Are Disappearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason, Views are showing only to Administrator. When I give a user Data Insight Admin or Data Insight Analyst in CMC, for some reason they are able to create views but after they create them they can't view them and the "Views" folder doesn't show. When I log as admin I see it.

Any clue why ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186897
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah Kassas,

The only reason I can find for disappearing views could be that you have checked the option shown in the below screen shot.

Go to your data insight and see if that option is not checked. Un-check it and apply the setting.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ansari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Which version of IS you are using?

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS 4.2 the newest version.

In CMC I can't find an option that is specific for views, I can view connections,tables, and rules. I can create Views, however I can't see them after creating them because the "Views" tree doesn't show up. It shows only when I log in as Administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Its seems, the user which you are using is not assigned rights properly. As you said, you are able to create views but immediately after saving it is disappearing...its strange. May i know the what kind of the user you are using i.e., is the user is DI_Administrator or DI_Analyst / or DI_User?

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy