Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to see pricing procedures assigned to document types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Greetings for the day,

How can i see the pricing procedures that are assigned to document types.

1. Is there a specific table name?

2. Is there a tcode where we assign pricing procedures to document types.

For example if there is pricing procedure "abc0000", how can i know what are the different document types that are assignes to this pricing procedure.

I would like to know the table name or transaction code.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Sarath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also,

what is the table name to see the condition types that are assigned to document types.

Thanks,

Sarath

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarath,

From you questions, it looks like you do not understand how the pricing is setup in SAP SD.

Please search the net for some theory related to pricing. This will help you in all the above questions that you have asked.

TW

Added: During internet search put "Pricing sap sd" , "Pricing procedure determination" , "pricing tables sap sd"

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter - added in blue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

I suggest to make a query in the SQVI with the join of table T683V & TVAK.

By that you can find which pricing procedure assigned to which document type.

We are not assigning condition type directly with document type

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

I know the procedure for setting up pricing.

We use tcode OVKK  to assign pricing procedure to sales area.

But my question was , what is the table name to see pricing procedure assignment to document types..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great,

Thank you Mayank.

That was much helpfull.

Regards.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MT

From my understanding, pricing procedure is not assigned to document type!

And with the query you will not get the correct answer!

As you know, pricing procedure can change for the same document type, when the CuPP is different.

Therefore read the theory related to pricing. This will give you the best picture / information

TW

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarath,

You can not see the assignment of pricing procedure to Document type. This is not the way pricing is setup.

Please read my reply to MT.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

Thank you for the input.

I appreciate it.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sarath,

Any thing you create (query or take from VBAK ) to find the relationship between pricing procedure and sales document type will not be correct.

Examples:

In one sales order -

with OR type can be assigned to RVA001

The other sales order -

with OR type can be assigned to ZRVA01

Because the customer pricing procedure CuPP could be different.

Therefore you can not get this relationship.

Hope its clear.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes TW your are right. There is no one-to-one relationship. But you can get the list of one-to-many relationships. For each document type, it is possible to get the list of pricing procedures that are associated to it for different combination of

Sales org

Dist Ch

Div

CuPP

(Also, there are two different tables for order and billing types)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Thanks for your post!

After OP has understood this, he has to check if the information will be (still) helpful.

Also, to get pricing procedure used for a document type, OP has to go to transaction data (VBAK or VBRK etc.)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I tried to joint these two table and I got this result.

I don't know Sarath is looking for the same or something else but I have got every PP assigned with document type.

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

I agree to what ever u said.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mayank....its very much close...you have done great

Former Member
0 Kudos

But MT,

SQVI, how can we join two tables.

Could you please explain the steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Go to SQVI tcode --> Give your query name --> click @ create --> change the data source from table to table join --> Enter a title -> Enter --> click @ "Insert table" (2nd icon from left) --> enter one table name TVAK --> again click "Insert table" (2nd icon from left) --> enter another table name T683V --> click back --> Now left side open the arrow and choose the required fields.

Hope it helps

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are looking for the table T683V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish, thank you for the reply.

But in T683V table, I dont see document type assigned to pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing procedures are assigned to each combination of Sales Area (Combination Sales Org, Distribution Channel and Division), Customer Pricing Procedure and Document Pricing Procedure. Document Types are assigned to the Document Pricing Procedure. Table TVFK for billing type and Table TVAK for order type.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, you should know where we assign the pricing procedure.  If you come to know this, you would not have opened this thread.  As already suggested, you can see all pricing procedures assigned to the available combination in table T683V. 

In one way, you can check this.  Execute VBAK table, input all document types with some validity period where you can see the related pricing procedure.  But here, if you have not created any document with a document type, then this table won't show.  So you have to be sure on this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ashish,

I I am correct we can assign document pricing procedure in VOV8 and Cust.pricing procedure in custmaster.

But I actally wanted to see all the document types that are associated with the pricing procedure.