cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

travel query

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We are implementing travel module for denmark sweden and norway.

Scenario- employee home country is norway. He travels to the airport and spends2 hrs to reach the airport. Later he catch a flight and go to albania and spends 24 hrs in albania.

Now the payment needs to happen, for 2 hrs as per the rate of norway and for 24 hrs for stay in albania.

I tried using additional destinations. however what system is doing is it is taking only albania rate because i think sap considers country having highest rate.

Kindly suggest. It is urgent.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this a legal requirement?

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siegfried,

This is a legal requirement. appreciating your suggestion in this context.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP providing a country version "05 Trip provision variant" (report RPRMORDE)

So than this function should come "out of the box" (via customizing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

With your query I understood this, If I am wrong correct me.

As already you defined per-diem rates for Albania, create the per-diem rate for home town(Norway) with the per-diem rates as you need in the tables V_T706U & V_T706V. Now you can enter the 2 destinations by using the additional destinations. If the rates are not triggered by standard, then go for the BADi "TRIP_WEB_CHECK" and with the help of ABAPER try to put the code according to your requirement.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI narayana,

Thanks for your reply. I will explore the badi. You have understood the scenario correctly.

706V is updated. The issue is system is not considering local travel rates.

example- Travel start 08.05.2014, Travel end 09.05.2014, start ime 00.00  end time-05:00

additional destination-  start date 08.05.2014, start time 00:05, country -albania

This means norway employee travelled to norway airport on 08.05.2014 from 00.00 to 04.00

he boareded flight to albania on 08.05.2014 at 04.01 and returned to norway on 09.05.2014 at 05.00

rates are defined for norway and albania both

Now, on 08.05.2014 there are 2 travels defined in above scenario. local travel in norway to reach airport and later travel to albania. sap is calculating only albania rates since number of hours spent in albania are more on 08.05.2014

what is expected is- system calculaes local rates in norway for the travel to the airport in norway and then rest of the day as travel to albania.

Any more suggestions welcomed

Thanks-