Did you mean: 

SAP License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

System Environment:

Environment: Windows 2003 Server

ECC 5.0

We are trying to install the License on the r/3 system and are having some issues on the same. We were running on the temporary license which is due to expire in a few days.

We have got a new license key from SAP. On applying the same (using the SLICENSE transaction) we still see the temporary license active. Both the licenses (Temporary and the new one) shows the same status (Green). However on using the command line saplicense -test & saplicense -show I see only information on the temporary license. Its scary coz this says that the license would expire in a short while.

Any ideas ?

best regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to restart appl.server - after the restart the permanent licennse should be active.

Rgrds,

Jakub

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member249185
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just delete the temp license from SLICENSE t-code. It is not big issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Charanjit Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this should not happen, anyway, could you please delete the temp license and check whether perm license is active?

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the license is not correct, check for the hardware key: saplicence –get and match the result with the correct entry.

Cheers,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope using slicense u have updated the license file rather than entering the license key alone.

vj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ

I am not quite sure if i understand what you mean by "Entering the license key and not updating the license file"

Could you explain ?

best regards

Ravi