cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic type conflict during the assignment of references. - Error while generating proxy in the backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I get a short dump while generating a proxy in the backend.I give the package and the prefix and end up with a short dump.

Does any one know why this mught come up

"Dynamic type conflict during the assignment of references."

background: I imported a WSDl provided by legacy into PI and created service interfaces and then trying to generate a proxy class while i get this error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamsundar,

Not all XSD types are supported by ABAP proxy. I think your problem could be in XS:Any  type element or similar. You would need to transform it in XS:String and later make the changes in a message mapping or XSLT or java mapping to produce the exact structure expected in the target system.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I created one with only one field XSD: String and it worked while creating proxy.

Can you elaborate the way for me to convert it? Cause i am getting only a WSDL and i am not sure if i have any other way of receiving the structure from them.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamsundar,

I will explain a problem that I usually see in some developments:

XSD originally:                                  XSD transformed:

Root                                                     -> Root

Tag 1 type int                                    -> Tag 1 type int

Tag2 type string                               -> Tag2 type string

Tag3 type  any                                  - Tag3 type  string

Normally the tag3 should have a XML inside. Then the ABAPers have to construct the tag3 with  a CDATA structure (CDATA is used to put in an XML tag more XML tags inside like a text and no to be interpreted).

Later in SAP PI you can extract the cdata with an XSL, you can find some examples in the SCN.

I don’t like to convert the whole XML in only one string tag, because this makes difficult the develop for the ABAPers, although the work inside the PI is very easy because with an XSL you can extract the whole message easily. (You can find some examples in the SCN)

Regards.