cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10 - User Risk Analysis Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are trying to locate the webdynpro component for the User Risk Analysis screen but are having trouble finding it. Below is the screen we are trying to locate so we can do an RICEF enhancement. Does anyone know the webdynpro for this?

SAP provided the following information:

Package – GRAC_SOD

Main Risk Analysis Class – CL_GRAC_SOD_RISK_ANALYSIS

For table view go to – webdynpro components – GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS -> Views -> Result

When I go to GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS under the GRAC_SOD package and try to test the component the screen does not fully populate (See screen shot below).

I also found another article that directed me to GRAC_SOD_SEARCH_APPLN but I received the following error even when I appended to the URL (GRC 10.0 - ARA - How to customize UI fields for Risk Analysis - Wiki Stage - SCN Wiki)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

Pls close the thread if your issue is resolved.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

1)Regarding SOD search appl'n,you need to execute webdynpro FPM application config but not Wedynpro application. PFB the snapshot's for your reference.

Correct Way

Error which you're encountering(and which is incorrect way of executing).

2) Regarding Risk Analysis, Following are the two components used.

A) In approval screen, risk analysis tab has following component.

GRAC_UIBB_ACCREQ_APPROVAL(View used is V_RISK_ANAL_RESULT) .PFB the snapshot.

In the above snapshot, you can see viewcontainerUIelement: VC_RESULTS after Run Risk Analysis button.That view is the result view of GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS component as shown below.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

KH