cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM Custum status, action - ZMMJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am a big fan of standard Normal change workflow but i need to add custom status to have better control on the changes flowing through.

i am on 7.1 SP6

my landscape is: DEV --> TE --> QA --> PRD

Updated normal change workflow (proposed): To Be Tested --> Successfully Tested --> QA Approved (new) --> CCB Approved (new) --> Imported to Production

I want to leverage the status based import process for both QA and PRD.

So the transport import job for QA via tasklist will run on 'QA approved' status and PRD will run on 'CCB Approved' status.

Once the changes are moved to PRD using the project tasklist, I want the status of Normal change to be set to 'Imported to production'.

please, let me know if anyone has attempted this....and please share the steps to achieve the proposed workflow.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Sure you can do this by Import strategy customizing in SPRO of Solman.

Please have a look at this thread

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41187

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the solution but contents and display is not visible in above link.

Cheers

Sateesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Daniyar for responding. i am aware of the status based import setup.

sorry if i wasn't clear in my post - my question was around the custom status/action.

what are the steps to create the proposed custom statuses and the associated actions to achieved the desired workflow:

To Be Tested --> Successfully Tested --> QA Approved (new) --> CCB Approved (new) --> Imported to Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I am not sure whether you read the blog refer by Daniyar, Because Actually this () blog actually for the use case same as your requirement.

By creating additional status after "Successfully Tested" and leveraging this additional status in "status dependent import"   you can achieve exactly what your requirement,

For creating status refer here

Please check and update.

Thanks

Jansi