cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Multiplier issue in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our APO DP system we have a KF which is user defined Distribution Multipliers. This KF is designed to right and left fill based on the key figures having the same value. e.g. if the value to the right is the same as the current value (e.g. 1.0) change it to the new value.

Since we had an recent upgrade SAP APO Upgrade a large number of distribution multipliers have been changed, mostly so that where it should be 1.0, if fluctuates at 0.99, then 1.0 then 1.01, which breaks the right or left fill.

APO DP needs to correcting so that all of these small multiplier changes are corrected (as in where it is 0.99 moving to 1.0 moving to 1.01) these are all corrected to 1.0. Where a deliberate and specific change has been made, this should not be changed.

I also need to understand why they were changed to start with, and to ensure our processes have corrected to stop this recurring. 

I have checked the macros but they only initialize the KF to 1 and dint got any that changes/rolls te value to .99 or 1.01.

Can you guys put some light on how I can handle this issue from solving and then reoccurring?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know whether my question is not visible or people are confused with this. No response to my questions????

Answers (0)