Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO in BO x SAP HANA with SAP logon

former_member194419
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have the follow SAP landscape: SAP Portal, SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BO 4.1 with SAP Ticket SSO.

We need now create some reports in SAP HANA with BO, but we don´t known the better way to do the SSO between HANA and BO.

Is possible use the same SAP Ticket on SAP  HANA ? Or we have to create SAML authentication between HANA x BO ?

Regards

Rodrigo S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Can you please let me know if you were able to setup SSO from BO to HANA. We have the same issue.

Can you let me know what are the various options to setup SSO and which one did you proceed with.

Many thanks in advance,

Vivek

former_member194419
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I did the steps from this tutorial: http://scn.sap.com/community/businessobjects-design-studio/blog/2013/07/12/businessobjects-design-st...sso-connection-to-sap-hana

After setup the SSO, (my landscape BW x BO x HANA) , the secret is rename the HANA idendity with the BO username.

Example:

BW User: RODRIGO ( BW System NSP, Client 001)

BO User: NSP~001/RODRIGO ( BO with SAP Auth)

HANA User: RODRIGO with identity NSP~001/RODRIGO

We can do SSO tests on the CMC->Applications-> HANA Auth

Regards,

Rodrigo Silveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

I have the same problem here, with BO authentication. Can you explain how you set the Identity in HANA side?

Thanks!

bruno_heissler2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Enio,

To rename the HANA External Identity with the BO username, you should update the follow parameter:

I hope this help you!

Best Regards,

Bruno Heissler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bruno!! Worked perfectly!

Best Regards!

Enio Terra