cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different scope of check for same material but different sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ATP Experts,

Is it possible to have a different ATP scope of check for a single material if ordered using a particular sales order type?

The APO config for ATP Check Control is restricted to ATP Group (Product Master) and Business Event = 'A' (Sales order). Per my research, 'A' setting cannot be changed.

Is there a way? How do you set it up?

Thank you and looking forward to any help you can extend.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arnel,

To the best of my knowledge in Standard SAP setup, this is not possible. But, you may introduce some customization to achieve this. All you need to do is implement an implicit enhancement at the end of the subroutine  ATP03_04_READ in the Function Module /SAPAPO/ATP_Y_SCOPE to influence the Check control as per your need. Perhaps, what you can do is to export the sales document type using the BADI interface IF_EX_APO_BAPI_BUS10400 and update it in a global function group and import the same here in the above mentioned place to achieve your requirement.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thank for the information you provided. We will certainly take a look at it.

Have you use APO's rule-based ATP (RBA)? There is a business transaction field in sales order type that is used in RBA. I was wondering if that is something I can use to drive a different scope of check. Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Arnel

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arnel,

Yes. I am aware of the business transaction field. All these important fields will be updated in the field catalogue and you can see those details in the BADI interface mentioned above. So, please ask your developer to set a break-point there and check the relevant field value and perform the steps that I have mentioned above.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu,

To your expectation, I don't need to implement RBA to meet my requirement and the BADI inferface
should be enough, correct?

Thank you.

Arnel

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arnel,

To the best of my knowledge, the field should be present in field catalog and I hope that it should work. You don't need to complete RBA to be setup. But, may be you need to the business transaction to be created in ECC. You can confirm that by setting a break-point in the debugger and looking at the field catalog.

Thanks

Babu Kilari