cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform form {T_HEADER} has wrong page format

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a header window that contains a table for column headings just above my main window.  Somehow in the process of inserting a column and adjusting the size, I caused the following error to continue each time I attempt to print preview the form:

Form T_HEADER has wrong page format.

I have reviewed the details of the table to verify the width and the total of the line type column widths match.  The header window that contains the table also has the same width.  I am confused as to why I continue to get this error, but it is keeping me from testing any other changes to the form.  I am stuck here.

P.S. I searched this forum for "form has wrong page format" and found one similar post that did not answer my issue.

Thanks in advance.

-PA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Phillip,

the easiest thing is that you download your form and upload it here, so I got a chance to import it and have a look at exact the same dataset as you do. OF course, delete all the stuff you don't want to share and is unnecessary to fix this issue.

You can try one thing before, delete the table and create a new one with the same formats. Sometimes the compiler interpret it wrong because... I don't know why, but I realized that just delete helped

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought about deleting it and re-creating it, but I have now resolved it.  It was a table row height issue.  Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Can you send me the screen shot of the window that is giving this error in the smartform.