cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req entry in SRM..q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Which table is getting store Purchase req number in SRM.. If i pass Shopping cart Number it has to pull out the Purchase Req for the Shopping cart...

And I have one more question if i pass shopping cart number is there any where i can find the approver.. all the approver for the shopping cart..

thanks

john.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Are you doing any custom development (Report / BADI ) implementation in your SRM system. Do you have any specific business requirements ?

<u>Anyways, FYI, There is no single table where you can all the information in SRM System. both the answers of your question can be given by following options.

There are couple of ways to find the information in various manner.</u>

<b>1) You can use transaction BBP_PD in SRM system, for the Object Type as BUS2121, and Object ID as Shopping Cart Number.

Execute this, then You will get all the shopping cart - approver details, item details, etc. as well as Purchase Requistion / Purchase oder details in SRM system.</b>

<b>2) Use the standard function modules - BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL

</b>

Do let me know incase you face any issues.

Hope this will help.

Please reward full points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

There is a FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL which will give your purchase requisition number of backend.Pass the value of Shopping cart number into lw_sc_header-object_id.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'

EXPORTING

i_object_id = lw_sc_header-object_id

TABLES

e_item = lt_sc_item

e_header_rel = lt_item_rel.

Internal table lt_item_rel will give the requirement number (purchase requisition) from backend system

At Table level BBP_PDIGP-EXT_DEMID is purchase requisition number.

To find this value,go to table CRMD_ORDERADM_H and give object ID as Shopping Cart Number.Take the GUID from this table and give it into CRMD_ORDERADM_I - HEADER.This will give you some value in CRMD_ORDERADM_I-GUID and this value can be used in table BBP_PDIGP to get the value of EXT_DEMID.

For the second thing.

You can use transaction BBP_PD

Object Type as BUS2121

Object ID as Shopping Cart Number

Execute the transaction.

Click on the line item

Look for the Node id and Agent in the list by doing search.

It will give you list of approvers below in column.

Regards,Nishant