cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Rebate Processing-Pendelum List Indirect Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I find myself with the following requirement.

Situation:

• -       Bonus/rebate payouts are currently conducted to end customers via third party tools.
  • -       These end customers are not served by the company directly, instead goods are sold by some agents.
  • -       The agents buy from the company, therefore the sales process to the end customer is not reflected in the company ERP.
  • -       End customers are not created as customers in company ERP systems.

Requirements:

• -       Solution required to automize bonus/rebate payouts to end customers based on delivered sales revenues by the agents.

Conclusions:

• -        COPA EHP functionality for extended rebate processing to be analyzed if suitable for this requirement.

I have been doing some searching and came across the “Pendulum List Indirect Sales”

“The Pendelum List Indirect Sales component is an enhancement of Extended Rebate Processing. The pendulum list enables you to process indirect sales. The Pendulum List component provides tools for automatic data import.”

Extended Rebate Processing is integrated in SAP Profitability Analysis (CO-PA). SAP Profitability Analysis supports the article-specific update of the “customer rebate”

Ref-http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/5a/5b9b3c0f4da40ee10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

The above statements seem to fit my requirement but I am not able to find any further literature on the topic which explains in detail how it actually works. Most of the prior SDN topics are also unanswered or partially answered.

I would really appreciate it if some one could help me understand how this works and <Text removed by Moderator.>, that would be really great.

Thanks and Regards

ES

Notes: Text was removed, as you were asking either for document or video or presentation or link or step by step process, which is neither allowed nor encouraged. So, be specific when you are asking questions

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I got a piece of information hope it will show the path to reach your goal.

613089 - Enhancements for the use of 'Enhanced rebate procedure'

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun.

I understand now that to have the extended rebate functionality we have to activate the generic Business Function- EA-ISSE (Industry specific sales enhancement).

I am more interested in the Indirect sales functionality for which I understand we have to use the Pendulum List Indirect Sales component.

I have a situation where I am a producer and I have wholesalers who have end customers. The end customers may or may not belong to a corporation(an umberalla organization) .

I want to set rebates on the sales of the end customers. The sales details of the end customer would be given to me (producer) by the wholesaler. But the rebate payments, I (the producer) want to pay it out to the Wholesaler ( I understand the standard solution is to pay out to the end customer) with details of each end user rebates.

Do you have any pointers to how this could be acheived?