cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access request closed but user not provisioned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We found that Access request has been closed successfully without any error but user is not created in the connected back end system.

But user has received the confirmation that request is closed and access has been created.

I checked with all the below possibilities still no luck.

RFC connection is working fine,

Also maintained Maintain Global Provisioning' -> Create User if does not exist.

In the request i see provisioning logs are not available. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SLGI logs after final approval.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Katrice,

Sorry i don't see any logs in SLG1.

Thank you.

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please check all connection setting, user provisioning and also check the following configuration

Regards,

Arif

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arif,

do you use CUA (Central User Administration)?

Another suggestion: activate checkbox "Account Validation Check", which checks if an account exists already while provisioning.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check in Maintain Provisioning settings,refer to the snapshot and it should be exactly the same.

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check 1. SPRO-GRC-Access Control-User Provisioning- Maintain Global Provisioning Settings-Account Validation Check-Error 2. SPRO-GRC-Access Control-Configuration Settings- Parameter - Workflow - 2051-YES 3. SPRO-GRC-Access Control-Maintain Data Sources Configuration The System will check the user against provided data source and if user exists, the system will throw error. Regards Arif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arif,

I have checked with the parameter which is also set to YES.

Please let me know if i need to check anything else.

Thank you.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi,

what says the audit log? Any information provided?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

Audit log says - Provisioning log is not available,Approval path processing is finished, end of path reached - Request is closed.

But user is not created.

Thank you.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

does this happen all the same or only for user creation? How about role assignment or changing attributes of a user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Abhi: Share screen shot of AUDIT LOG containing complete information like submission,approval,provisioning,etc

Also update does this work for other scenario like lock,unlock,role assignment.

Snapshot of global and  system provisioning configuration will help.(under User Provisioning ->Maintain Provisioning Settings). need to check provisioning options.