cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 list of all active Critical Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we check in SAP GRC 10, requesting a list of all active Critical Actions - Risk Level High, and all possible permissions/authorization objects available to these Critical Actions, Also need descriptions for these permissions in one excel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do not exactly know what you are looking for. Try to run the risk analysis (either on user, role or profile level) and check what kind of risks you have. In the result set you can then change the view to "Detail View" to see which authorization objects are critical.

You can either run the risk analysis for "Critical Action", "Critical Permission", "Critical Role/Profile" or for action or permission level.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For reply..

As you mentioned I can got this on the basis of user/role/profile. Then I can check function ID, risk id and permissions and all....

My requirement is that I need complete list of the Rules or Risks are marked as Critical Actions and are active in system and what are the Permissions and actions are mapped in that.

Hope this clarify my requirement.

For your reference I downloaded the rules and there are some 7 files and don't understood that how can I conconate , vlookup, so looking is there any option available already in GRC 10 box.

Thanks

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have downloaded the rule book then in the Risk file you will find Risk Type(1,2), filter on type 2 which is nothing but critical action/permission and you can look into function action/permission file to check for the action/permissions related to it.

Regards,

Neeraj

shashi_kandari
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Helllo Bhupinder,

Hope you are doing well..actually we can add all the excel file via one utility and generate rule set

please check-http://www.sapsecurityexpert.com/2013/07/ruleset-generator/

Thanks

Shashi Kandari